The plots of land on which the building can be found, parceled and located in the municipality area are called land. The plots are suitable for building and plotted lands.
How many types of land are there?
- Zoned plot, construct the land on which building is allowed.
- It is in the field and it is not allowed to build on it.
- Public places are places, parks, gardens and school areas.
What should be considered when buying a plot?
- When determining the land you will buy, first of all, it is reserved for proximity to main roads, straight or low slope cause, away from high voltage lines and for recreation.
- While buying the land, icons about the zoning status should be collected from the zoning department for the last 1 year.
- Having a plot of a land does not indicate that the place is open to development. It is definitely useful to get information about the zoning status from the Directorate of Zoning and Urbanization of the municipality to which the land is attached.
- Rural areas open to development are recommended for land purchases. Since the construction permit is 5 percent in rural areas, it is necessary to invest at least 5 decares of land in a more lucrative investment.
- After the purchase of the land, the boundaries of the land with cadastre should be examined.
- You get a commitment from other shareholders in the presence of a notary when you receive payments from a shared plot.
- You must observe the investment profit of the land you want to buy.
- You should pay attention to the opinion of the plot in question. The proximity of the center, the roads around it, transportation facilities, such as the residential projects found.
What is a land tax?
The owners of the lands that are considered as legally immovable are under the ability to pay taxes to the state for these lands. This tax is called land tax.