What is Rustic Decoration?
Rustic word meaning village house, means village, giving view to the countryside. Rustic decoration is rendered in the design with the reflection of raw natural materials without departing from the true meaning integrity. It is possible to give a natural look to your home with less processed furniture and design tips.
1.Use soft colors. Choose a color scale that moves from shades of white and beige to earth tones.
- Decorative coffee tables, the edge of the mirror of the tree’s most raw form we see a material we prefer.
- Choose more ethnic designs in carpet designs.
- Use the soft side of white flowers. You can benefit from large plants in the form of a feather.
- Choose more tranquil colors in large seats, but prefer products that are more patterned but do not disrupt the overall natural appearance.
- Choose metal materials in chandeliers to capture a modern look.
- Wood weight choose a TV unit and bookcase. Make sure the accessories are simple, aim at a natural look with books.
- Benefit from the complementary effect of thick ropes to capture the natural appearance. You can use rope ropes on your curtains or change the hangers of the ropes and wall frames.
- Take advantage of the coldness of the stone pavement in the floor or in certain parts of the wall and catch the rustic air with the warm effect of the wood.